Wednesday 13 June 2012

Intro to busy bags!

I have been staying home a lot with my child and as she grows older I find that she has more energy and I need something to occupy her all the time. Instead of letting her watch the television all the time which is really bad for her eyesight, I research on some ideas in the net and come out with this busy bags that I can let her play with.
It is cheap and easy to make; furthermore it helps her on developing her fine motor skills too, which is a plus!
So here I have highlighted a few things that I made for her.
 This is a Buttonhole Ribbon snake.
It is simple and easy to make.
I bring this everywhere we go to occcupy her time,
especially while waiting for food at the restaurant!
 It is a ready to go toy!
This Ribbon snake also helps her to learn how to button her blouse.
To make this: See this post for more detailed instructions on how to make a Button Snake.
This one is pretty cool, My kid loves it.
Everytime when grandma do the laundry, she will help it out.
This time she has her own little clothes to hang out in the sun.
She can play with this often like everyday. She learn about sunny days and rainny days too!
This is really an awesome idea for little outdoor fun.
The clothes are pretty easy to cut out from the felt fabrics
and buy some wooden pegs for her to hang her little clothes on a string!

No comments:

Post a Comment