Monday 30 July 2012

Coming Soon!

Latest news for CAP members, from September onwards there will be no more CAP meetups untill later in December. The reason is I am going to deliver soon and with a baby in hand, there will be loads of things for me to do. The wise choice is to stop the CAP activities for the moment.
Do not worry as coming up in December, we will see some new fun stuff for the children in CAP.

Meanwhile, near the end of August, I will try to organize a children baking class for all CAP members. If you are interested, do let me know. The venue and time will be announce once I got the details from the Pastry Chef. Again, limited seats only as Baby chefs are fun and messy! There will be a certain fee imposed, and again I need to discuss with the Pastry chef for a suitable price.  

No comments:

Post a Comment