Thursday 29 August 2013

Pizza Time in August ~ (ORG)

In August, Our Reading Group decide to have a
Pizza Making session.
We are teaching the children how to read a recipe.
All the children are getting just a little too excited!
They could not wait for it to begin. 
Here we are giving out the recipe sheet and teach them how to read it.
Also here, introducing them the ingredients and smelling it too!
 
The kids start by spreading the tomato paste on top of the dough.

Here we have them spread the ham on top of the pizza.

Just love to see how they spread  the ingredients;
which they call it decorate their pizza.

Also one just have to try the ingredients too right?

See how I spread the cheese on top.
That's a lot of cheese though.
 
I love my pizza and see how I do it.
Lots of cheese eh, that's how I like it!
 
Ready for the oven.
We are going to get it baked!

 
Here's the outcome.
Would you like one too?
Try it yourself at home,
It's fun to make.
 
Thanks to all who participate,
I know you will love to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment